Whether you are introducing learning technology into your organization, performing an upgrade to your current environment, or deploying an integrated talent suite, Educe implementation services help you realize the value of your investment.
Maximize the impact of your new system. From planning to go live, the Educe system implementation methodology lays out a best-practice approach to deployment, including activities and deliverables that:
- Define scope and approach – Understand critical business objectives and success criteria, resource availability and limitations, and timeline constraints.
- Confirm requirements – Validate that requirements are representative of system stakeholders at various levels of the organization, and prioritize "must haves" versus "nice to haves".
- Configure system – Determine and document system design and associated business processes.
- Test against requirements – Verify that configured system and defined business processes meet stated business needs and technical requirements.
- Launch system – Cutover from legacy process to the new system and ensure the transition from implementation to operation.
Business Process Optimization
Take advantage of the efficiencies and increased effectiveness that new technologies can bring. Engage Team with Educe to:
- Examine existing processes – Identify redundancies, process gaps, and bottlenecks that prevent your organization from reaching its full potential.
- Redesign business processes – Adapt operational processes and document new policies and procedures to ensure consistent adoption across the enterprise.
Extend your system beyond out of the box functionality. Educe technical solutions leverage web services, connectors, and other system tools where possible to address your unique requirements while reducing or eliminating customizations:
- Manage web services integrations – Use REST or SOAP APIs to facilitate the integration of your talent management systems with other applications within your infrastructure.
- Develop reports and reporting solutions – Develop detailed specifications to meet your business requirements, design and deliver reports to work with your reporting platform and environment, and optimize performance.
- Create applications – Build ground-up solutions when no third-party application exists to meet your business needs, or microapps where systems allow.
- Web and database customizations – Modify existing systems to augment existing features.
Foster engagement and adoption from the beginning. Educe change management services ensure that an understanding of an organization’s culture informs the deployment strategy:
- Assess organizational readiness – Evaluate workforce capabilities, comfort with technology, strengths, limitations, and pain points.
- Engage stakeholders – Encourage involvement across the organization to provide input during design, configuration, and testing.
- Drive early adoption – Create and execute an adoption plan that builds system buy in.